There's nothing better than pancakes... Or is there? This recipe for blue matcha pancakes holds the best of both worlds in terms of health and taste, and it's super easy to make.😍
- 1 teaspoon blue matcha
- 2 cups plant milk
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons of sweetener
- 2 "eggs" (using flax eggs or egg replacer, I used the brand Orgran)
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 2 mashed bananas
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon (you can leave this out)
Step 01. Mix the "egg", plant milk, and lemon juice in a bowl and set aside.
Step 02. Mash the bananas and add to the bowl as well as the vanilla essence.
Step 03. In another bowl combine all the dry ingredients (sugar, flour , baking powder, and cinnamon)
Step 04. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until combined.
Step 05. Cook on a non-stick pan over medium heat and flip after bubbles have formed and popped.
Step 06. Top with your favorite toppings and enjoy.
myMatcha Blue Tea, is packed full of antioxidants which make it such a powerful superfood!