Smoothie bowls have taken the world by storm.
It started with the Açaí berry, but today smoothie bowls can be made with a variety of different ingredients. For example Matcha, glorious Matcha.
This smoothie bowl recipe is just as delicious as it looks and will be sure take your Instagram game to the next level!YOU'LL NEED
- 2 peeled, sliced and frozen ripe bananas 120 g each
- 40 g chopped ripe pineapple
- 180-240 ml light coconut milk
- 2 tsp myMatcha green tea powder (You can grab yours here with free shipping)
- 35 g organic spinach or kale
- Fresh berries
- Coconut flake
- Banana slices
- Chia Seeds
- Slivered roasted almonds
myMatcha Green Tea Smoothie Bowl
Step 01. Blend Ingredients Till Smooth
Step 02. Add Toppings and Enjoy!
If you'd like to try myMatcha Green Tea Just click here to grab yours with Free Shipping