Health Conscious Approved
- 2 Tablespoons and 2 teaspoons of High Quality Matcha Tea Powder. Just click here to grab yours with free shipping.
- 1 cup or 236 mL of oats
- Half a cup or 118 mL of shredded coconut
- 25g or 2 tablespoons of coconut flour
- 25g or 2 tablespoons maple syrup. Trying to be healthy? Use Xylitol sweetener instead.
- 1 cup or 236 mL of coconut water
- 1 cup or 236 mL of pure water
Step 01. Cooking oats
In a small pot or saucepan, add in oats, coconut water and pure water. Stir in ingredients and allowing to boil and turning into a thick texture.
Step 02. Add coconut flour
Add in coconut flour, stir and allow to corporate into rest of mixture.
Step 03. Add maple syrup and Matcha powder
Add in maple syrup and Matcha green tea powder, blend until fully smooth. Use Xylitol instead of maple syrup if you're trying to be healthy.
Step 04. Add shredded coconut
Add in shredded coconut into mixture. Continue to stir until texture of desire is reached.
Step 05. Pour into bowl
Transfer this awesome Matcha Green tea oatmeal into your favorite bowl!
Step 06. Add toppings
Add your favorite toppings of choice into this tasty delight!
Step 07. Sprinkle
Never forget to sprinkle! Sprinkle Matcha Green Tea powder on toppings for extra hint of color and taste!
Step 08. Enjoy
Sit back and enjoy your new matcha tea recipe. Dig in!
And there you have it! Three recipes in one, what a catch with your favorite Matcha Green Tea powder.
If you liked this any or all three of these Matcha recipes, please share it with your friends by clicking on your preferred social icon below. It's the only way these recipes get out there.