Health Conscious Approved
Do you love Matcha Tea? Love it enough to want to use it in EVERYTHING? Yet, you can’t think of how?
How about if I told you I had not just one recipe, but THREE at once?? Let’s begin with something Spicy ;)
- 2 Tablespoons and 2 teaspoons of High Quality Matcha Tea Powder. Just click here to grab yours.
- 25g or 2 Tablespoons of pumpkin spice
- 25g or 2 tablespoons of MCT oil
- 1 cup or 236 mL of almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 cup or 236 mL of hot water
- Sweetener (optional)
Pumpkin Spice Matcha Latte
Step 01. Add all ingredients together
Simply add your Matcha Tea, pumpkin spice, MCT oil, milk, hot water and sweetener into a blender.
Step 02. Blend ingredients
Blend all the ingredients until smooth and a frothy texture has been reached.
Step 03. Pour into mug
Transfer this amazing Matcha pumpkin spice latter into your favorite daily mug!
Step 04. Sprinkle color
Sprinkle pumpkin spice powder over the latter for a hint of warmth and color and taste!
Step 05. Enjoy
Sit back and enjoy your new Matcha tea Pumkin Spice Latte.